Skip to content ↓

Complaints Procedure

If you are unhappy about something at Kingsmead, there are several things that you can do. Initially you may talk to your child’s teacher or an Assistant or Deputy Headteacher. If the matter continues to be unresolved you may contact the Headteacher and if you are still unhappy you may request that the Executive Headteacher investigates the issue.

If the complaint is about the school leadership then the complaint needs to be sent straight to the Chair of the Governing Body.

You can find our school complaints procedure fully explained in the PDF below, along with a complaint form for you to complete.