Hackney Teaching Schools' Alliance
Kingsmead Primary is one of the steering schools of the Hackney Teaching Schools' Alliance - a supportive partnership of primary, secondary and specialist schools, each with a proven track record of successful improvement.
Led by two national teaching schools; Kingsmead Primary and Clapton Girls' Academy, along with Stormont House (Specialist Provision) and Millfields Community School, the HTSA works to improve the quality of teaching and leadership through effective collaboration and personalised support.
The HTSA provide a range of high quality professional learning which includes:
- highly successful post-graduate Teacher Apprenticeship with PGCE (working in partnership with London Metropolitan University) for primary phase.
- a successful Newly Qualified Teachers Programme for primary phase
- a tailored middle leader training programme delivered by expert professionals
- a Successful Classroom Practise course for teachers in the second or third year of teaching
- Numbers Count training for teachers and TAs quality assured by Edge Hill University
- bespoke school improvement work delivered by experienced and specialist leaders in education
- pupil premium review
For more information please visit http://www.hackneytsa.org.uk/home