In June 2015 Kingsmead Primary School became federated with Gayhurst Community School who we had been working in partnership with since 2011. In 2017 the federation expanded further to include Mandeville Primary School. Kingsmead, Gayhurst and Mandeville schools have come together to form the LEAP federation (Learning, Education, Arts Partnership) which now has one Governing Body. Click here to go to the School Governors page on our website, where you will find details of each governors’ terms of office, committee memberships and a Register of Interests.
Latest outcomes for attainment
Click here to view the school’s latest outcomes for attainment and a link to the Department for Education performance tables
The School Curriculum
Click here to view the information on our school curriculum (including a PDF of curriculum overviews for each year group) provided in the Curriculum section of our website.
Pupil Premium Grant
- View/download the document Pupil Premium 3 year strategy 2020 - 2023 at the bottom of this page for information about our Pupil Premium grant allocation, plans for how we intend to spend it and evaluation of impact.
PE and Sport Grant
- Click here to see details of our Sports Provision on the Sport page of our website.
- View/download the Sports Premium funding document at the bottom of this page to see how we are spending our PE and Sport Allocation and the impact this funding is having.
SEND School Offer
- You can find our SEND Information for parents and carers as a PDF at the bottom of this page titled Kingsmead's SEND Information Report, as well as the LEAP Special Educational Needs Disability policy.
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing data protection within the school. Our appointed DPO (Data Protection officer) is: Craig Stillwell Company: Judicium Consulting Ltd Telephone: 0203 326 9174 Address: 72 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AE Email: email@example.com Web: www.judiciumeducation.co.uk
You can find PDFs of our Privacy Notices below, as well as PDFs of the three LEAP policies relating to GDPR: our Data Breach Policy, Data Retention Policy and Information Security Policy
Other Statutory Documents and Information
- Click here to view our latest Ofsted report (2011)
- Click here to view the Complaints Procedure information in the Contact Us section of the website
- PDFs of the following policies/documents can be found below: Inclusion policy, Equality policy, Equality Action plan which includes our Accessibility plan, Charging policy, Behaviour policy, Safeguarding policy.
- Click here to view the information on Admission Arrangements in the Our School section of the website
- Click here to view our school’s aims and ethos statement, Kingsmead’s Vision Statement, in the Our School section of the website